Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Book Review - An End to a Beginning by Andrew Saxsma

I've been keeping busy working on the three writing contracts I have going, trying to work in some time on a story while writing press releases and case studies and fun automotive parts descriptions.

Reading has also been taking up a nice chunk of my spare (haha) moments. I'm back to reading several books/stories at once, which, let's face it, is my favorite way to read. While reading Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon, I'm also reading some short stories and fun romances.

This story, An End to a Beginning by Andrew Saxsma, is quite a bit different from all the romances I'm reading, as you'll see from the review.




Brian needs revenge. He paid his dues, waiting for the perfect moment, and now he finally gets his chance. When the big moment comes, will he go all the way through with his plan? Or will he be too weak to finish the job he promised to do?

If you have delicate sensibilities, you may not enjoy the graphic and somewhat gory details of this suspense tale. BUT  If you love intense action with realistic violence, the matter-of-fact descriptions and in-the-moment narrative will have you hanging on to the edge of your seat all the way to the end of the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment